What You’ll Do:
As a Marketing & Events Specialist, you will assist the sales/marketing team in the execution of all sales/marketing happenings, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and ultimately create new business for technology clients. You will participate in event planning, coordination, and implementation including logistics, attendance, and evaluation to generate publicity and media coverage for special events. Media coverage will include, but not be limited to live social media and radio coverage that you will participate in to elevate the community to establish & maintain partnerships.
This position requires a flexible schedule including, but not limited to nights, weekends, and remote offsite work.
- Develop event program materials including displays, documents, giveaways, emails, and other collateral, as necessary
- Oversee, facilitate, and participate in all aspects of events for in and out of store service events across Mosaic’s entire service area while maintaining successful field campaign operation
- Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
- Generating new customers and building relationships with current customers, with a heightened focus on the members of our cooperative
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
- Keeping an accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
Marketing & Communications
- Content creation – plan, design and create original content such as eBooks, guides, infographics to support campaigns and SEO, writing blog posts, assist with the creation of educational videos, write, and publish regular press releases
- Digital campaigns – plan, write copy, design display ads, research keywords, and launch digital campaigns
- Campaign support/marketing automation – assisting with stakeholders or campaign planning, writing, and building email templates for the sales team, assisting an inbound marketing program
- Marketing Analytics – analyze and report current market trends
- Website content curation – manage the ongoing content upkeep, continually analyze, develop, and revise the content
- Graphic design – logos, brochures, product sheets, tradeshow displays, eBooks, guides, infographics, event flyers, etc.
- Social media management – daily social media updates across all social platforms
- Product support – create new product collateral as launched, understand the product and messaging
- Internal support – branding guidance, PowerPoint presentation formatting/design, training guide formatting/design, internal event marketing support, business card designs, etc.