Mosaic Technologies is proud to invite our current customers and cooperative members to participate in our E-Recycle Program. We are here to help you recycle your old electronics, safely and securely, and at no charge to you. One day per month, on the first Wednesday, you can visit our Cameron office between the hours of 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm to drop off your old electronics which include:
- Computers (desktop, laptop, tablet, iPad)
- Cell phones
- TV, DVD, VCR, stereo, satellite TV systems
- Peripherals (mice, keyboards, routers)
- Printers (toner does not have to be removed)
- APPLIANCES ARE NOT ACCEPTED (stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers, microwaves, etc.)
When dropping off your electronics for recycling, be sure to bring a copy of your most recent invoice or form identification to confirm your membership/customer status. Drop off of electronics will take place on the north side of our building. Please enter the marked drive through lane from the main entrance driveway and exit via our back access road to Highway 8. Visit our website at ExperienceMosaic.com to see more information and to view our E-Recycle calendar.