Starting October, Mosaic Technologies will kick off our Mosaic E-Recycle Program. Open only to active members and customers of Mosaic, we are here to help you recycle your old electronics, safely and securely, and at no charge to you. One day per month, on the first Wednesday of each month, beginning October 6, 2021, you can visit our Cameron office between the hours of 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm to drop off your old electronics which include:
- Computers (desktop, laptop, tablet, iPad)
- Cell phones
- TV, DVD, VCR, stereo, satellite TV systems
- Peripherals (mice, keyboards, routers)
- Printers (toner does not have to be removed)
- APPLIANCES ARE NOT ACCEPTED (stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers, microwaves, etc.)
When dropping off your electronics for recycling, be sure to bring a copy of your most recent invoice or form identification to confirm your membership/customer status. Drop-off of electronics will take place on the north side of our building with a marked lane for drive-through and allow for entry via our main entrance and exit via our back access road to Highway 8. Visit our ExperienceMosaic.com to see more information and to view our E-Recycle calendar.