To be considered for one the available scholarships, the following criteria must be met:
- The candidate must be a high school senior graduating in 2021 that plans to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited 1, 2, or 4- year U.S. College or University in the fall of 2021.
- Parent(s) or guardian(s) of the student must reside in Mosaic Technologies’ serving area and subscribe to one or more Mosaic Technologies service(s).
- Scholarships will be awarded to those who meet eligibility requirements and submit the winning essays.
- Entries must be a minimum length of 750 words and may not exceed 1000 words.
- To be considered, essay entries must be accompanied by a completed application and a digital photo to be published on our website, annual meeting book, and other various marketing. A senior photo is a great way to meet this requirement, however, if you need us to take your photo we can – just contact us today!
Entries should be submitted before the application deadline of Monday, March 15th, 2021 via mail, or email.
Mail: Mosaic Technologies Attn: Scholarship Committee P.O. Box 664 Cameron, WI 54822
All decisions made by the Scholarship Approval Committee are final including those on the selection of scholars and procedures. Questions regarding the scholarship program should be directed to Mosaic’s marketing department at 715-458-5400.