E-billing is short for Electronic Billing; which is a service that allows you to view, sort, download and/or pay your monthly bill electronically via the Internet.
Four payment options are available through E-Billing; Automatic bank deduct, automatic credit card payment, regular credit card payment and postal mail. Click here to go to the E-Billing web site.
Call types represent the type of call made or received as indicated below.
- DD = Direct Dialed Day
- DE = Direct Dialed Evening
- DN = Direct Dialed Night
- D = Direct Dialed
- CD = Calling Card Day
- CE = Calling Card Evening
- CN = Calling Card Night
- C = Calling Card
- OD = Operator Handled Day
- WF = Wireless Off Off-pk
- WO = Wireless Off Peak
- WP = Wireless Peak
- WD = Wireless Directory Assistance
- DF = Wireless Data Off Off-pk
- DO = Wireless Data Off Peak
- DP = Wireless Data Peak
- VID = Wireless Multimedia/Video
- SMS = Wireless SMS
- MD = Wireless Mobile to Mobile Day
- ME = Wireless Mobile to Mobile Evening
- MN = Wireless Mobile to Mobile Night
- MF = Wireless Mobile to Mobile Off Off-pk
- MO = Wireless Mobile to Mobile Off Peak
- MP = Wireless Mobile to Mobile Peak
- RF = Wireless Roaming Off Off-pk
- RO = Wireless Roaming Off Peak
- RP = Wireless Roaming Peak
Click on Download Usage then Save File in the Unknown File Type window. Decide what folder to save the file in and name the file something recognizable like tele-jan, or tele-feb and click Save. Use a spreadsheet program (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Works, Lotus or other) to open the file.
The E-Billing username and password is one that you setup and can be anything you want it to be within the set restrictions. The restrictions are as follows:
- The username can consist of any combination of letters and numbers and be 6 to 31 characters long.
- The password can consist of any combination of letters and numbers and be 6 to 31 characters long.
- The password is case-sensitive, therefore you must use uppercase/lowercase letters in password exactly as you wish to use them when you login.