With Windows Live Mail open. Note this is for the latest version sometimes referred to as version 2011.
1. Click on the “blue” menu button in the upper left hand corner of the program. This button or “tab” is directly to the left of the “Home” tab.
2. Click on Options.
3. Click on Email Accounts
4. On the Accounts Dialog box, click the Add button.
5. Select “Email Account” and press the Next button.
6. Enter your Mosaic email address in the “Email Address” field.
7. Enter your Mosaic email password in the “Password” field.
8. Select a “Display Name” for the next line. Typically this is your First and Last name and will show up as a common name to people you email.
9. Place a checkmark in the option “Manually configure server settings”. Then press the Next button.
10. On the next screen, “Server Address” enter: mail.mosaictelecom.net on Port 110.
11. Skip the next to fields leaving them how they are. Fill out the last field on the left-hand side “Logon user name” with the beginning of your Mosaic email address. For example, if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org you would simply enter bobsmailbox.
12. On the right-hand side of this screen enter: mail.mosaictelecom.net for the Outgoing server information “Server Address” and leave it set to Port 25.
13. Press the next button and you should see a message that the account has been added. Press Finish on this screen. And then click the Close button on the Accounts screen to return to the main mail screen. You should now see your new account set up along the left-hand side.