You can transfer all your calls to another phone so you won’t have to miss important calls when you’re someplace else. Here’s how.
- Dial *72 and wait about 5 seconds for a dial tone.
- Dial the number that will be accepting your calls. After you receive two short tones, your call forwarding is active. Hang up receiver.
- To cancel Call forwarding, dial *73 and wait about 5 seconds for two beeps and a dial tone.
- Your phone will ring briefly each time your number is called.
- You cannot answer the calls. The ring is just a reminder that Call forwarding is working.
- You can still call out even when your incoming calls are forwarded.