You can add a third person to a conversation without operator assistance. You can also arrange meetings and activities with two other people without calling back and forth. Here’s how.
- Press and release the receiver button to put your first call on hold. You will hear three beeps and a dial tone.
- Dial the number of the third person you wish to add to the call. When someone answers, only you will be able to talk to that person.
- To begin the three-way call, press and release the receiver button. Now, all three of you are on the line.
- If the line is busy or you get no answer, you can return to the original call by pressing and releasing the receiver button.
- If the person you are talking to hangs up, you can add another caller by repeating the steps above.
Three Way Calling works whether you have received or made the first call. Everyone is disconnected when you hang up.